Hi, we are Kay and Kathy, owners of “The Quilting Squares”Quilt Shop in Franklin, Tn.
“We are so happy you have stopped by”.On our travel to Dallas last week to attend a SnS reunion, one of our goals was to do more blogging and to get more followers on our Facebook and blog. Today we start. Most of the time, Kay will be doing the blog and Kathy the Facebook.
What is “The Quilting Squares”?
We want to give you inspiration, encouragement, ideas and some just plan fun! QS will be chock full of quilting ideas, techniques,DIYs, tips for simple/natural loving,recipe successes and our adventures in traveling to quilt shows as vendors.
It will be great to meet and greet new readers, you will get to know us better and what is happening at the shop. Kay and Kathy’s personalities and friendliness permeates the staff and shop with just the right amount of “Crazy”.
These are a few quirky facts about us…
1. Loves to cook and bake. I will be posting many recipes that I have tried and use for special events in the shop
2. Pinaholic- loves Pinterest, no games for me
3. Dog named Sophie
4. 2daughters and 2 granddaughters/ Melissa and EmmaLee, Chrissy and Abby. They both are married to a Matt
5. Love for decorating at the shop and home. Creating beautiful vignettes with what you have in your home.
1. Seldom cooks, Jets pizza on speed dial and Oreo cookies
2. Loves to machine quilt. Teaches various levels of classes at the shop.
3. Very patient, teaches a beginning machine piecing class.
4. Dog named Barkley. If you haven’t heard how he got his name, ask her
5. Daughter-Katie and Son-Michael
We would love to hear from you!!
Please follow us on Facebook and Pinterest.