BLOCK OF THE WEEK CHALLENGE
Something NEW***Something Different
- Each Tuesday on our website and blog, we will post 3 FREE downloadable block patterns with tips. This program runs November, December & ends in January
- Download these blocks, they will only be available for 2 weeks, so hurry!
- Blocks are 6″ finished. There is a total of 30 blocks with instructions on finishing
- Choose the fabrics from your stash or 8-10 fat quarters + 2-3 yards of background
- Post the blocks on The Quilting Squares Facebook page or bring them to shop
- For every block you make, your name goes into a pot
- Each week there is a drawing for a $10.00 gift certificate. the more blocks you make, the more chances to win!! You must have your current weekly block posted by the following Monday in order to get your name in the pot.
- You can keep your blocks or donate them to us for Ronald McDonald House, Please use bright colors if you are donating your blocks.
- You do not have to do the blocks every week. Although we would love to have you do them,
- Come to the shop and see Kay & Kathy’s and our employees blocks.